1wire slaves (on Arduino)

Dr. Trigon
Hello all

Its about 1 year since I played with Arduino 1wire slaves last. I have the impression a lot has happened on that field since (moat, etc.). Where should I start?

I would tend to go for moat onewirehub (instead of owslave), does that make sense? Is it supported by owfs as moat device or as the emulated devices are anyways? Can I implement more than 1 chip per Arduino, is that correct?

Any hints and experience shared would be helpful. Thanks and greetings!