DS9097E# External Supply

CReese
Hey all,

This is not an owfs-specific question, but more 1Wire hardware related.

Using the DB25 connector connected to a serial port as here;

Everything is fine until I plug in a 12V supply, at which time all devices disappear from the bus. The supply is one of those specifically recommended in the datasheet, and is putting out close enough to 12V center-ground.

Anybody have any ideas why this would occur?

Thanks,
Colin