Odp: Re: Odp: Re: Odp: Openwert 15.05 with kernel 3.18.40 and 1-wire GPIO

Odp: Re: Odp: Re: Odp: Openwert 15.05 with kernel 3.18.40 and 1-wire GPIO

sp2ong
Dnia Środa, 9 Listopada 2016 19:01 Jan Kandziora <[hidden email]> napisał(a)

Ok Jan,

I have run
make kernel_menuconfig

and I have see that CONNECTOR is not selected

I will be try use and recompile kernel with this option

Waldek