Problem with DS2408

sherif
Hi !

I have successfully deployed and used owfs with 14 temp sensors and 1 counter. My 1wire based on DS2482 I2C/1 wire module + Raspberry Pi2. Two weeks ago I have added DS2408, based on this board:

http://www.meraprojekt.com.pl/files/MP-1W-2408.pdf

This board I have connected with relay boards (powered separately) to control outdoor valves.
First day it worked perfect, I was able to change PIO and see no errors. Then I had a problem to enter DS2408 (via http server). I see random errors:
PIO.0 Error: No such file or directory

Sometimes it was on particular PIOs sometimes on all :(

Yesterday I have upgraded Owfs from 2.8 to 3.1 and again it looks ok. Today  I have noticed same problem.
I have tried to disconnect other branch of sensors, I have also bought second board with DS2408, connected directly to 1wire board and same problem.
I have tried to power from data line, from external 3.3V and no change.

In meantime I have connected them via USB-1wire module to PC and using OnewireViewer I was able to play with it, without any errors.

Is it somehow bug with owfs or is it some compatibility problem ?
I will be very grateful for any suggestion or ideas, because after a week I am out power and ideas :(

Re: Problem with DS2408

sherif
I have found out that it is probably too much devices per 1wire (16 pcs). I added second I2C /1wire adapter based on DS2482-100. Two of them has diff addressing (18 and 1b), but I have a problem to see all of devices connected to two adpapters.
I have found a post:
https://sourceforge.net/p/owfs/mailman/message/23332839/

and below method works for me as well:
> > /opt/owfs/bin/owserver --i2c=/dev/i2c-1:0 -p 40666
> > /opt/owfs/bin/owserver --i2c=/dev/i2c-1:3 -p 40667
> > /opt/owfs/bin/owhttpd -s localhost:40666 -s localhost:40667 -p 81

Question is probably silly, but how to enable two adapters in config file ?

Currently owfs.config includes (in owserver part):
server: port = 4304
#server: port = localhost:4304

device = /dev/i2c-1
mountpoint = /mnt/1wire
Celsius
allow_other
error_print = 0
error_level = 0

when changed device to device =  /dev/i2c-1:ALL it didn't start.
Owfs, owserver and owhttpd load by deamons.