Stiull updating?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stiull updating?

Paul Alfille
Perhaps this question is best addressed to Peter Kropf.

Are the automated processes, specifically updating the websire from the CVS
still in place?

Paul Alfille


-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by: NEC IT Guy Games.  How far can you shotput
a projector? How fast can you ride your desk chair down the office luge track?
If you want to score the big prize, get to know the little guy.  
Play to win an NEC 61" plasma display: http://www.necitguy.com/?r=20
_______________________________________________
Owfs-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Stiull updating?

Peter Kropf
Well it looks like it's not updating. Looking though the log files, I see a lot of entries like:

cvs [update aborted]: connect to cvs1(10.5.1.7):2401 failed: Connection refused
cvs [log aborted]: connect to cvs1(10.5.1.7):2401 failed: Connection refused

Let me see what's going on any why cvs1 isn't accessable once again from shell.sf.net.

- Peter


On 6/11/05, Paul Alfille <[hidden email]> wrote:
Perhaps this question is best addressed to Peter Kropf.

Are the automated processes, specifically updating the websire from the CVS
still in place?

Paul Alfille


-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by: NEC IT Guy Games.  How far can you shotput
a projector? How fast can you ride your desk chair down the office luge track?
If you want to score the big prize, get to know the little guy.
Play to win an NEC 61" plasma display: http://www.necitguy.com/?r=20
_______________________________________________
Owfs-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Stiull updating?

Peter Kropf
Htdocs was last updated 6/11/2005 20:03 and statcvs was last updated 6/10/2005 01:48. Overall, the updates are happening as scheduled - htdocs at 3 minutes past every hour and statcvs at 1:47 every night.

It seems that access to cvs1 from shell.sf.net is down right now. I'll see if there's anything that we can do to fix the problem.

Should I make a place for the update logs to be placed on shell.sf.net or on the owfs website?

- Peter


On 6/11/05, Peter Kropf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well it looks like it's not updating. Looking though the log files, I see a lot of entries like:

cvs [update aborted]: connect to cvs1(<a href="http://10.5.1.7" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">10.5.1.7):2401 failed: Connection refused
cvs [log aborted]: connect to cvs1(<a href="http://10.5.1.7" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">10.5.1.7):2401 failed: Connection refused

Let me see what's going on any why cvs1 isn't accessable once again from <a href="http://shell.sf.net" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">shell.sf.net.

- Peter



On 6/11/05, Paul Alfille <[hidden email]> wrote:
Perhaps this question is best addressed to Peter Kropf.

Are the automated processes, specifically updating the websire from the CVS
still in place?

Paul Alfille


-------------------------------------------------------
This <a href="http://SF.Net" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">SF.Net email is sponsored by: NEC IT Guy Games.  How far can you shotput
a projector? How fast can you ride your desk chair down the office luge track?
If you want to score the big prize, get to know the little guy.
Play to win an NEC 61" plasma display: <a href="http://www.necitguy.com/?r=20" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://www.necitguy.com/?r=20
_______________________________________________
Owfs-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
<a href="https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Stiull updating?

Paul Alfille
How about the website.
We'll even make it accessible for all.

Paul
On Sunday 12 June 2005 12:09 am, Peter Kropf wrote:

> Htdocs was last updated 6/11/2005 20:03 and statcvs was last updated
> 6/10/2005 01:48. Overall, the updates are happening as scheduled - htdocs
> at 3 minutes past every hour and statcvs at 1:47 every night.
>
> It seems that access to cvs1 from shell.sf.net <http://shell.sf.net> is
> down right now. I'll see if there's anything that we can do to fix the
> problem.
>
> Should I make a place for the update logs to be placed on
> shell.sf.net<http://shell.sf.net>or on the owfs website?
>
> - Peter
>
> On 6/11/05, Peter Kropf <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Well it looks like it's not updating. Looking though the log files, I see
> > a lot of entries like:
> >
> > cvs [update aborted]: connect to cvs1(10.5.1.7 <http://10.5.1.7>):2401
> > failed: Connection refused
> > cvs [log aborted]: connect to cvs1(10.5.1.7 <http://10.5.1.7>):2401
> > failed: Connection refused
> >
> > Let me see what's going on any why cvs1 isn't accessable once again from
> > shell.sf.net <http://shell.sf.net>.
> >
> > - Peter
> >
> > On 6/11/05, Paul Alfille <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Perhaps this question is best addressed to Peter Kropf.
> > >
> > > Are the automated processes, specifically updating the websire from the
> > > CVS
> > > still in place?
> > >
> > > Paul Alfille
> > >
> > >
> > > -------------------------------------------------------
> > > This SF.Net <http://SF.Net> email is sponsored by: NEC IT Guy Games.
> > > How far can you shotput
> > > a projector? How fast can you ride your desk chair down the office luge
> > > track?
> > > If you want to score the big prize, get to know the little guy.
> > > Play to win an NEC 61" plasma display: http://www.necitguy.com/?r=20
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > Owfs-developers mailing list
> > > [hidden email]
> > > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers


-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by: NEC IT Guy Games.  How far can you shotput
a projector? How fast can you ride your desk chair down the office luge track?
If you want to score the big prize, get to know the little guy.  
Play to win an NEC 61" plasma display: http://www.necitguy.com/?r=20
_______________________________________________
Owfs-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers