eservice LCD

Dr. Trigon
Hi Jan

After long time I got around to play with 1wire some bit again.

I would like to give this LCD another try as I feel we must be close to a solution. What is the most simple way to get the code and test this (e.g. on a raspi)?

Thanks and Greetings
DrTrigon

Re: eservice LCD

Jan Kandziora
Am 16.07.2017 um 20:22 schrieb Dr. Trigon:
> Hi Jan
>
> After long time I got around to play with 1wire some bit again.
>
> I would like to give this LCD another try as I feel we must be close
> to a solution. What is the most simple way to get the code and test
> this (e.g. on a raspi)?

Download the v3.2p1 release and apply the patches I sent on 2016-07-05.
They should still match.

We could debug it further then.