"resume" optimization

Paul Alfille
A number of the 1-wire devices support the "resume" command. This is a faster
way to reselect them when more than one command sequence needs to be sent.

We could remember the last device selected (per bus) and if
1. the devices supports resume
2. the same device is being addressed

we could use the resume command.

To that end, I went through all the device files and added the DEV_resume flag
if their datasheet claimed support.

Probably the bigest benefit would be passive adapters, then the DS9097U.

Paul